Do you get up in the morning with your head full of ideas which you can’t wait to realise by developing an Android app? And when using your apps, do you see in an instant what could be improved, and do you want to be the one to do this? Then we share the same passion! Have you already started a training trajectory for becoming a software engineer, or are you about to?
Do not hesitate and come working at Egeniq as an Android Developer Intern! You will find yourself in a pleasant and relaxed working environment with people who share your passion. And together with these people, you will create cool apps. Egeniq offers you plenty of opportunities to work on the backends of our native apps and web-apps. We work for clients such as Pathé, RTL Nederland, Arsenal FC, Schiphol, NPO, Nederlandse Loterij en BNR nieuwsradio and the NPO, so we guess you can imagine that our apps must be able to cope with considerable numbers of visitors.
During your internship, you and your colleagues will be engaged in the development of new apps and the enhancement of old ones. In the team, you will learn what you can do better, but you will also have the chance to teach your colleagues a thing or two. Step by step, you will work towards expanding your knowledge and increasing your self-sufficiency. And after a few months, you will be a true Android developer.
This is you
- You are studying to become a software engineer, but you are not a programmer.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and learning from others.
- You make cool things of which you are proud, or you want to learn to do this.
This is what you can do at Egeniq
- With your personal approach to creating apps, you make a real difference.
- Each and every day, you learn more from your activities and from those of your colleagues.
- You work at a place of your choice where you feel the most comfortable, or where in our view you can perform on an optimum level while using your own tools and devices.
This is what we expect from you
- You are given ample opportunity to draw up and realise your own personal internship plan.
- We can come to you with questions about Android. If you do not know all the answers yet, you will actively search yourself for creative and effective solutions.
- You will make an in-depth study of Kotlin, which is entirely your thing.
- You have already started a training programme in the area of IT or Computer Sciences.
- You are talented and passionate. And you are curious about the possibilities of programming. In everything that you do, these traits are visible.
Is this you?
Please contact us. Send us your CV and a motivation, and we will get back to you asap. Is the above not entirely what you are looking for, but do you like the idea of working at Egeniq? Feel free to view our other vacancies or send an open application.