We’ve been building apps at Egeniq for over a decade. And we’re still learning every single day. We’re constantly striving to improve our processes and techniques, and we would love you to play a part in shaping our future! Creating innovative, progressive, cross-platform apps with smart solutions is our core business. That is what we do daily.
This is you
- You’re not just a software tester. You are obsessed with quality in apps and are able to demonstrate that.
- You’ve learned something in the past week that you previously didn’t know.
- You have relevant experience working in Agile and/or DevOps teams.
- ou have experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Espresso, XCUnit, Robot Framework, etc.
- You have experienced with TMap, ISTQB and/or CAT and test automation tools.
- You are able to explain why you love test automation, why you do what you do, and how you think you can help us in our projects.
This is what you’ll do at Egeniq
- You assist development teams in setting up and maintaining their automated test, and coach the developers to maintain their own test
- You’ll carry out complex automation projects with renowned companies.
- You’ll implement frameworks, write scripts, set up the test architecture and develop custom solutions.
- You’ll regularly share your knowledge with others in a variety of ways.
- You’ll be working remotely with over 38 colleagues, and IRL once or twice a month.
This is what we expect from you
- You are a master of test automation and are passionate about it.
- You have completed your (bachelor’s and/or master’s) degree in computer science or another relevant area of study.
- You absorb knowledge and are able to share your experiences.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Even more than skills or experience, we value passion for technology – test automation in particular.
This is Egeniq
Egeniq has been growing steadily for years and continues to do so. We think that knowledge is valuable, that’s why we’ll always help you to learn and grow. We’ll supply you with a Gadget Kit that includes a MacBook Pro, a 5K display and all the devices you need for testing. As we are a remote team, you’ll be working from home most of the time. At Christmas and during a special summer event, we meet each other in a relaxed setting.
Could you see yourself in this role?
Then don’t hesitate to apply via the button.
We are registered as an IND recognized sponsor. We assess whether you, as a suitable candidate with a non-European background, meet the requirements as a highly-skilled migrant. If that is the case, we will apply for a residence permit for you at the IND.