As a Solution Architect at Egeniq you use your specialized expertise to ensure our technical projects are successful, while maintaining regular contact with our customers. Think of organizations such as Pathé, RTL Nederland, NLO and FD Media Group. Do you get energy from multidisciplinary work in a company full of passionate app developers? Then the role of Solution Architect at Egeniq is perfect for you.
- You are able to make technical choices for customers and the project team.
- You are good at creating a technical design.
- You are a good coach that guides developers in their choices in the field of technology and implementation.
- You don’t turn a blind eye to cross-platform work (with apps on iOS, Android and the web; and backends).
- You are a language-neutral programmer. It doesn’t matter to you which programming language code is written in, you understand it anyway.
- You have good communication skills and switch effortlessly between colleagues and clients. A real team player!
- And, of course you ensure that you are always aware of the latest developments in the field of architecture and relevant digital technologies.
What you’ll do at Egeniq
- You contribute to the architecture of various digital solutions for our customersat both a conceptual and technical level.
- You support the development team within the technical direction of your choice.
- Through your coaching role, you bridge the gap between customer and development team, between business and IT and between strategy and execution.
- You are jointly responsible for choosing (partial) solutions and integrating them to achieve a successful end result.
- You take responsibility for the integral solution in all phases: from concept architecture to living architecture during the realization, integration and operation of the solution.
What we expect from you
- A relevant bachelors or masters degree.
- At least five years of work experience in the field of system development and integration for complex solutions. Preferably also in an agile context.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with APIs and the integration of different systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with architectural modeling. For example UML, and agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Hands-on experience with platforms such as Amazon AWS or other cloud infrastructures, and with security and privacy by design.
- Ability to learn quickly and you get energy from acquiring new knowledge.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What you can expect at Egeniq
At Egeniq you work in a dynamic atmosphere, with people who share your passion for development. The 35 plus employees are digital nomads who nevertheless work together as a team. You will find plenty of cool wearables and gadgets at Egeniq! It goes without saying that you have a lot of freedom to work at different places. Who wouldn’t want that? You meet your colleagues in the office once or twice a month. During the annual Christmas and summer events you also get to know each other better in a relaxed setting.
Does our story appeal to you?
Then contact us quickly. Send us your resume and motivation and we will get back to you promptly. Do you not quite fit the profile of Solution Architect, but do you would like to work at Egeniq? Have a look at our other vacancies or send an open application.
We are registered as an IND recognized sponsor. We assess whether you, as a suitable candidate with a non-European background, meet the requirements as a highly-skilled migrant. If that is the case, we will apply for a residence permit for you at the IND.