We have been building apps for over a decade, and our team is still learning every single day. We aim to constantly improve our processes and techniques, and we want you to play a part in shaping Egeniq’s future! Creating first-class innovative and progressive apps with smart solutions is our core business, regardless of the platform or device. That is our daily business.
This is you
- You’re not just a software tester. You are obsessed with quality in apps and are able to demonstrate that.
- You’ve learned something in the last week that you previously didn’t know.
- When you create an awesome test case, you take pride in your work.
- You are excellent at understanding and testing requirements, specifications and designs.
- You are familiar with a techstack like Charles, Selenium and Azure Firebase.
- You should be able to explain why you love testing apps, why you do what you do, and how you think this could help us in our projects.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
This is what you’ll do at Egeniq
- You’ll create and manage comprehensive, detailed and waterproof test plans and test cases.
- You’ll regularly share your knowledge with others in one way or another.
- You’ll be working remotely with over 38 colleagues—and once or twice a month in real life.
This is what we expect from you
- You are a master of test automation and/or functional testing.
- You have completed your training in computer science or another relevant area of study.
- You are a sponge and absorb knowledge.
- You have a passion for software testing.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Even more than skills or experience, we value passion for technology—in this case, testing and quality assurance, in particular.
This is Egeniq
Egeniq is growing steadily. We value knowledge and will help you gain more of it. We’ll supply you with a Gadget Kit that includes a MacBook Pro, a 5K display and all the devices you need for testing. Please note that we are a remote team, which means you will be working from home most of the time. For Christmas and during a summer event, we meet each other in a relaxed setting.
Could you see yourself in this role?
Then don’t hesitate to apply via the button.
We are registered as an IND recognized sponsor. We assess whether you, as a suitable candidate with a non-European background, meet the requirements as a highly-skilled migrant. If that is the case, we will apply for a residence permit for you at the IND.