Hi experienced Apple developer, we are Egeniq!
Developing creative apps is in our blood. We are experts in making smart, innovative and progressive apps of the very best quality. With more than 38 specialists in-house, we work on achieving this every day.
This is you
- You are an experienced software engineer (not a programmer).
- You like to share your knowledge and work as part of a team.
- You always put the customer first.
- A techstack like Swift, MVVM, UIKit, SwiftUI, Cocoapods, Fastlane and MacOS is a piece of cake for you.
This is what you’ll do at Egeniq
- You’ll make the difference with the apps you make at Egeniq.
- You’ll use your solution-oriented mindset every day.
- You’ll work where you feel most comfortable.
- You’ll work with the Gadget Kit: MacBook Pro, 27” 5k display and all of the devices you need for the apps you are going to make.
This is what we expect from you
- We can ask you anything about iOS, WatchOS and tvOS.
- You are fluent in at least one programming language.
- You have completed a degree in IT or computer science and gained experience in a junior position or in a similar role.
- You are talented, passionate and persistently eager to learn—and you show it!
This is Egeniq
Working at Egeniq means working in a pleasant atmosphere with people who share your passion. Teamwork is key for us, even though we work remotely. We see each other monthly in real life, but we also organise a conference with the entire company each year. And what about the annual summer and Christmas events? At Egeniq, efficient, flexible working and operating as part of a team in a creative setting go hand in hand.
Could you see yourself in this role?
Please contact us. Send us your CV and motivation via egeniq.recruitee.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are registered as an IND recognized sponsor. We assess whether you, as a suitable candidate with a non-European background, meet the requirements as a highly-skilled migrant. If that is the case, we will apply for a residence permit for you at the IND.
What you can expect
Welcome in our team :)
Are they your future colleagues?
Senior Software Engineer